El Centro is always looking for volunteers to help staff and participate in our events.
Please look at the items in the "Volunteer Opportunities" menu for a list of upcoming events for which there are volunteer opportunities. Typical volunteer responsibilities include:
- Organizing and planning
- Event promotion and public relations
- Event set-up and deconstruction
How to sign up for volunteering at an event
- Click on an event from the "Volunteer Opportunities" menu on this page.
- Select "Sign up for [event title]" on the event page.
- Enter your contact information.
- Select "Yes" in the dropdown menu under "Would You Like to Volunteer for This Event?"
- In the "Additional Information" field, state the type of work your would like to do if you have a preference, and any background experience, personal interests, or skills you have that are relevant to the volunteer opportunity. We appreciate any help that you can give, so if you have specific tasks you think you would be best suited for, please list them and we will reply as soon as we can.
Additional volunteer opportunites may be available as well. For more information, please use our contact form to send us an email.